VSG Power Blower™ Electric Variable Speed
VSG Power Blower™ Electric Variable Speed
The VSG Power Blower™ is the perfect balance in electric driven performance, variable speed control and value. All models feature a powerful 1.5 HP motor and simple to operate 0 to 100 variable speed control. NEMA-4 rated drive provides extra protection in wet environments. This fan will operate on GFCI protected circuits.
- Uniquely designed impellers deliver maximum air volume (CFM), velocity and pressure from each Tempest Power Blower™. Every size and type of fan features a blade designed specifically for it to deliver the greatest performance possible. Composite blades are much safer than traditional metal blades as they are designed to disintegrate upon impact of any foreign objects. Metal blades may fragment when integrity is compromised, potentially causing severe injury.
- Every bend and cross brace weld is structurally engineered to increase the blower frame’s strength to weight ratio by as much as 30%. Welds eliminate the need to continuously maintain/tighten nuts and bolts. Its roll cage design gives protection to all angles and sides of the shroud and motor.
- Exclusive frame design makes it convenient to lift, carry and transport. Numerous points on the frame double as lifting/carrying handles. The design itself is the result of three decades of testing, research and experience to create the most ergonomic platform possible.
- No levers to set or knobs to tighten when setting the angle for PPV/PPA. Foot operated adjustment is quick, easy and secure. Allows for up to 5 (4 on 16” models) tilt positions: -5°, 0°, +5°, +10°, +15°.
- The VSG positive pressure ventilation fan is equipped with a time tested and proven variable speed drive. This GFCI compatible, NEMA 4 rated control box is durable, reliable and easy to operate. The 0 – 100 Rheostat knob and On/Off toggle are all it takes to operate this PPV fan quickly and effectively.
- Extra wide 8″ off-road non-pneumatic tires are more durable and allow easy movement up and down stairs, over curbs and large diameter hoses, as well as through rough or muddy terrain. No brakes to forget to lock down or unlock. The PPV fan rests on firm, anti-vibration rubber feet for stability. “Walking” or movement of the fan while in operation is eliminated. Risk of getting clothing in the positive pressure fan’s blades while kneeling to set brake levers is eliminated. 16″ models are only available with 6″ non-pneumatic tires.
- By redesigning the inward curve and front of the shroud, the Turbo 2000 increases air velocity by up to 30%. The air hitting the ventilation opening is stronger and maintains PPV pressure farther downwind.
- The exclusive full width handle design makes pushing or pulling the positive pressure ventilation fan to and from the ventilation site quick and easy. The handle quickly swings up to a comfortable height and automatically locks firmly into position. Unlatch and easily fold the handle down for storage at the PPV fan’s listed dimensions.
- No levers to set or knobs to tighten when setting the angle for PPV. Foot operated adjustment is quick, easy and secure. Dual step allows for adjustment with either foot. Four back and one forward tilt position.
- Front and rear safety grilles feature a continuous spun wire body with eight tie point bars that also support the “Turbo 2000” shroud integrity. Meets strict European CE Safety Standards.
- Features a large section of durable, reflective material to dramatically increase visibility of the blower from front view and a full list of instructions on the back to allow for safe and effective use.
We Are Proud To Offer Top-Quality
Firefighting and EMS Supplies Nationwide
Motis Fire Rescue
The Snagger Tool by Motis™ is an innovative firefighting tool that allows you to handle a charged fire hose both safely and quickly. Its unique design also allows you to replace several tools with the Snagger!
Now recording in true 4K resolution at 30FPS, The NEW Fire Cam ONYX 4K Camera is the newest and best Professional 4K Fire Helmet Camera® we have built for interior and exterior firefighting.