Force 6 R-3 PFD
Force 6 R-3 PFD
- Design your rig - The new molle skin on the R3 gives teams/rescuers the ability to build their rig with hundreds of configuration options. This design allows for a smooth, clean front on the PFD for climbing back on a boat, PWC, and ice. (Especially if you mount the QR buckle on the side)
- QR buckle (tethered swimming) can be mounted in 4 different positions: center-left, center-right, left, and right side of the PFD. The QR belt can also be easily removed.
- Visibility – we have doubled the reflective tape on the R3 and moved it higher on the PFD for better visibility.
- Pockets – we have several front pocket options for the R3 – the great thing about molle pockets is if you break a zipper, it can be field replaced. We also have a great back-pocket option for this PFD.
- Name badge - Hook-loop (Velcro) on the front chest and back of PFD for nameplates and badges.
- Throw bag belt – optional – throw can be mounted to the R3 with this belt
- Velcro t-tabs on the webbing for managing excess
- Heavy-duty - 420 denier high tenacity fabric (stronger than most 600 D) and a YKK Front entry zipper
R3 – Rescuer version 3 is the latest version of our highly successful 25-year-old water rescue PFD, the Rescuer. The Rescuer PFD model launched Force 6 as a worldwide water rescue PFD manufacturer. Force 6 designed the Rescuer as a heavy-duty, high-buoyancy PFD for swimming in aerated water. This PFD is tough enough to bounce off trees, self-rescue, and save others in harsh environments. Public safety teams around the world have trusted the Rescuer for decades. This PFD has undoubtedly been deployed to more major flood events than
any PFD on the market. The new R3 proudly preserves all the features of the Rescuer, adding a heavy-duty molle platform skin that gives teams/rescuers the ability to build their rig. The R3 has hundreds of configuration options. R3 is designed for rescue professionals in boat and shore operations – medium to high-risk swift water environments.
26 lbs., 11.8 kg (M/L), 32 lbs., 14.5 kg (XL)
M/L 32" – 52" 80cm – 132cm, XL 43" – 62" 110cm – 158cm
Motis Fire Rescue
The Snagger Tool by Motis™ is an innovative firefighting tool that allows you to handle a charged fire hose both safely and quickly. Its unique design also allows you to replace several tools with the Snagger!
Now recording in true 4K resolution at 30FPS, The NEW Fire Cam ONYX 4K Camera is the newest and best Professional 4K Fire Helmet Camera® we have built for interior and exterior firefighting.