Our pants sizing is true to measurement, meaning a size 34 waist measures 34 inches in circumference.
- Made from 8.25oz 65% Polyester 32% Cotton -3% Spandex mix for your superior comfort.
- Specialized pocket for easy and fast access to your Trauma Shears.
- Specialized upper hip pocket for easy and fast access to your TQ, Radio or other essentials.
- Comfortable gusseted crotch giving you more stretch between the legs.
- Ergonomically placed side and front cargo pockets to keep your essential items within easy reach.
- Removable D-ring with tape roll loop for easy access.
- Anti-slip waist liner.
- 1.5" wide belt loops for belt stability.
Belt loops with a 2" opening to accommodate larger duty belts.
- Bottom loading knee pad pockets.
- Twelve pockets for organizing all your items.
- Made from Twill fabric for greater rip resistance.
The EMT-TAC-X pants are for the most demanding roles or for someone who needs constant access to their tools to get the job done.
Made from Polyester-Cotton-Spandex -- light, breathable, and exceptionally durable material with stretch for your unrestricted movement.
Ergonomically placed quick access pocket for your trauma shears and specialized tape roll loop allows you to keep essential items within easy reach while working in any position, and small lower-leg pockets for gloves, are among the other EMT features.
The silicone anti-slip waist liner, combined with extra-wide belt loops, ensures your pants don’t slide down and keeps your shirt tucked all day, making for unmatched all-day wear comfort.
The bottom-loading knee pad pockets allow for slip-in padding into the pants to protect your knees.
Made from high abrasion and tear-resistant Twill fabric to guarantee you long-lasting life.
We Are Proud To Offer Top-Quality
EMS Clothing Nationwide
Ease of donning while dry
Ease of donning while wet
Flexible when dry
Flexible when wet
Safe. Effective. No-Nonsense. These are the original decontamination wipes, specially formulated and proven to remove up to 99% of harmful carcinogens from firefighters’ skin.
MX200 Safety Glasses
Introducing the foundation of HexArmor® eyewear, the MX200 with permanent anti-fog coatings. Featuring a wraparound lens design that delivers maximum protection, the MX200 has a durable frame with a soft, low-pressure grip thanks to HexArmor’s unique dual injection technology.