- Made from 8.25oz 65% Polyester 32% Cotton -3% Spandex mix for your superior comfort.
- Specialized pocket for easy and fast access to your Trauma Shears.
- Comfortable gusseted crotch, giving you more stretch between the legs.
- It has ergonomically placed side and front cargo pockets to keep your essential items within easy reach.
- Removable D-ring with tape roll loop for easy access.
- Anti-slip waist liner.
- 1.5" wide belt loops for belt stability.
Belt loops with a 2" opening to accommodate larger duty belts.
- Bottom loading knee pad pockets.
- Ten pockets for organizing all your items.
- They are made from Twill fabric for more excellent rip resistance.
The EMT-TAC pants are the ideal tactical work pants for those who demand the flexibility to carry what they need and maintain a professional appearance.
Made from Polyester-Cotton-Spandex -- light, breathable, and exceptionally durable material with stretch for unrestricted movement.
Ergonomically placed quick access pocket for your trauma shears and specialized tape roll loop allow you to keep essential items within easy reach while working in any position, and small lower-leg pockets for gloves are among the other EMT features.
The silicone anti-slip waist liner, combined with extra-wide belt loops, ensures your pants don’t slide down and keeps your shirt tucked all day, making for unmatched all-day wear comfort.
The bottom-loading knee pad pockets allow slip-in padding into the pants to protect your knees.
They are made from high abrasion and tear-resistant Twill fabric to guarantee you a long-lasting life.
We Are Proud To Offer Top-Quality
EMS Clothing Nationwide
Motis Fire Rescue
The Snagger Tool by Motis™ is an innovative firefighting tool that allows you to handle a charged fire hose both safely and quickly. Its unique design also allows you to replace several tools with the Snagger!
Now recording in true 4K resolution at 30FPS, The NEW Fire Cam ONYX 4K Camera is the newest and best Professional 4K Fire Helmet Camera® we have built for interior and exterior firefighting.