Our pants sizing is true to measurement, meaning a size 34 waist measures 34 inches in circumference.
- Made from 8.25oz 65% Polyester 32% Cotton -3% Spandex mix for your superior comfort.
- Specialized pocket for easy and fast access to your Trauma Shears.
- Comfortable gusseted crotch giving you more stretch between the legs.
- Ergonomically placed side cargo pockets to keep your essential items within easy reach.
Anti-slip waist liner.
- 1.5" wide belt loops for belt stability.
Belt loops with a 2" opening to accommodate larger duty belts.
- Bottom loading knee pad pockets.
- Eight pockets for organizing all your items.
- Made from Twill fabric for greater rip resistance.
The EMT-TAC-Lite pants are made for the dress code-conscious departments or someone who doesn't need many pockets but still demands easy access to all his essentials.
Made from Polyester-Cotton-Spandex -- light, breathable, and exceptionally durable material with stretch for your unrestricted movement.
Ergonomically placed quick-access pockets for your trauma shears and side cargo pockets allow you to keep essential items within easy reach while working in any position, and small lower-leg pockets for gloves, are among the other EMT features.
The silicone anti-slip waist liner, combined with extra-wide belt loops, ensures your pants don’t slide down and keeps your shirt tucked all day, making for unmatched all-day wear comfort.
The bottom-loading knee pad pockets allow for slip-in padding into the pants to protect your knees.
Made from high abrasion and tear-resistant Twill fabric to guarantee you long-lasting life.
We Are Proud To Offer Top-Quality
EMS Clothing Nationwide
Ease of donning while dry
Ease of donning while wet
Flexible when dry
Flexible when wet
Safe. Effective. No-Nonsense. These are the original decontamination wipes, specially formulated and proven to remove up to 99% of harmful carcinogens from firefighters’ skin.
MX200 Safety Glasses
Introducing the foundation of HexArmor® eyewear, the MX200 with permanent anti-fog coatings. Featuring a wraparound lens design that delivers maximum protection, the MX200 has a durable frame with a soft, low-pressure grip thanks to HexArmor’s unique dual injection technology.