American Diagnostic Corp
Adtemp 433 Non-Contact Thermometer
ADC’s newest non-contact thermometer, the Adtemp 433, features a trigger-style design and fast measurements. It's perfect for rapid screening in medical environments, offices, restaurants, and more.
- Accurate readings in less than two seconds
- Trigger-style design for rapid screenings at the forehead
- No skin contact required minimizes the risk of cross-contamination
- Color-coded LCD display with fever warning
- Dual mode, body and surface
- Audible beep when the measurement is complete
- 50-reading memory
- °F/°C switchable display
- Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) with a battery life of about 2,000 readings
- Measures 5.9" x 1.7" x 3.7" (150 mm x 95 mm x 44 mm), weighs 4.6 oz (130.5 g) with batteries
- Meets ASTM E1965-98 standards for accuracy
- 2-year warranty
We Are Proud To Offer Top-Quality
EMS Equipment Nationwide
Ease of donning while dry
Ease of donning while wet
Flexible when dry
Flexible when wet
Safe. Effective. No-Nonsense. These are the original decontamination wipes, specially formulated and proven to remove up to 99% of harmful carcinogens from firefighters’ skin.
MX200 Safety Glasses
Introducing the foundation of HexArmor® eyewear, the MX200 with permanent anti-fog coatings. Featuring a wraparound lens design that delivers maximum protection, the MX200 has a durable frame with a soft, low-pressure grip thanks to HexArmor’s unique dual injection technology.